Sunday, March 29, 2015

We're Going on a Ship, WHAT!?

I keep thinking of this scene from Hardball, except my version is "We're going on a ship! What!?"

We did not go on a cruise for New Year's this year, and I thought that we weren't going to go on a vacation this year since we are saving for a house.  But I was so excited when Cole asked about going on a cruise for spring break.  A few of Cole's friends caught wind of the trip and are going cruising as well! So it's me and the guys going on a ship. I'm so excited for multiple reasons, the top ones being number 1: This is a great crew! And number 2: We are flying to the port!


For the past few years, we have cruised toward the end of winter break, and we got home just hours before I had to get up to work.  It was too much for me because we drove all night and I got almost zero sleep, so we went on Saturday to Saturday cruise the following year.  Still drove 14 hours there and 14 back.  But I am thrilled that this year we are flying to the port.  I will get to sleep and relax and get home quickly, yay!

I am doing my best to not over-pack; I am always criticized for packing too much for a weekend getaway, so I don't want to get the same way while packing for a week. --note: I did overpack, but it was under the weight limit. #winning
My crew and me killing time waiting for the taxi!

Comfy travel clothes!
 Shirt: American Eagle 
tights: Nike dry fit
blanket scarf: etsy
flip flops: old navy

We are ready to set sail!!...as soon as we taxi over to the ship, what?! Okay, that was the last time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment