Saturday, September 19, 2015

Skinny Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

For the most part, I've given up Starbucks. It doesn't make sense to keep going there and paying when I havecoffee  and a Keurig available at home and at work--thanks, coffee-loving coworkers! As the chilly days start rolling in though, it gets hard to resist the salted caramel and pumpkin spice lattes from the pros.


While I was strolling through the Fashion Mall at Keystone--I didn't know until recently that this is the proper name rather than just Keystone Mall. I'm sure many of you can relate--I popped into Williams-Sonoma to peek at the kitchen stuff. While wandering, I found these babies:



Tonight, I used a hot chocolate K-cup and the Skinny Salted Caramel. Delicious and lacking a few calories :)


If the weather permits, tomorrow we will mulch the flower bed out front and call our landscaping finished! I'm ready for this fall weather to stick around. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment