Friday, April 22, 2016

Wedding Progress

As of today, we have accomplished a few big things in preparation for the wedding.

  • Set date
  • Reserved reception venue
  • Reserved the church
  • Reserved the priest
  • Signed up for Pre-Cana 
  • Bought my dress!!!

Things that we are in the process of deciding but have done research or had meetings:
  • Photographer
  • DJ
  • Caterer
  • Bartender
  • Desserts
  • Favors
  • Save-the-dates
  • Invitations
  • Colors
As of today--will I ever decide??-- the wedding colors are summed up by the following photo...

Photo screenshot from a Pinterest collage. 


According to probably every wedding timeline, we are behind schedule, but my terminal optimism is telling me that things will turn out just fine. I'm looking forward to my sister, the MOH, to come to town and we will go look at bridesmaid dresses!!!!

While the wedding timeline begins to dwindle down, I have started building a new workout schedule, with mostly running, as well as meal plans that I will share soon after I've tried them for a while. Hopefully I'll see great results. I may sign up to run a new half marathon or other sort of race--I've always wanted to compete in one of those obstacle races--in the fall to have an extra goal before the wedding. Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment