Saturday, April 23, 2016

Chicken Bone Burgler

Don't you just love Buffalo Wild Wings? I treated myself to some medium-sauced wings for dinner while Cole was in San Francisco. Since I'd be eating alone, I even ordered traditional style rather than my usual boneless wings. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one who ended up enjoying them. I had thrown the bones and trash into the bag and left it on the table. When I came back, the bag was on the floor and all of the bones were gone. Someone is guilty, I tell you!




So now I'm watching her very closely. In almost 12 years--yikes! Is she really almost 12?!--we haven't had a chicken bone situation.  She's eating a lot of grass and we are waiting for her to get some of those guys out. We went for a walk after I finished my run and she is having BM's, so it seems to be going ok....

Questions for you:
Has your dog stolen foods from you that are potentially dangerous for them? What did you do when this happened?



No comments:

Post a Comment