Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall Decor

Woo! Who doesn't love the fall? I have been so excited to decorate for the season. I may have gone a bit overboard--not that it would be surprising.

This week, I spent time at Arhaus, Home Goods, Hobby Lobby, and Midland Market bringing home some good finds. 

For starters, I bought a chalk pen and re-wrote my "coffee break" sign. 


I also used it to make another chalkboard sign. 

The flower arrangement is a bundle from Home Goods and the vase is from Midland Market. I thought the sticks gave it more of a fall vibe. The yellow may not be helping... But I like the overall effect. 

Yay for pumpkins! I probably won't decorate for Halloween specifically; it's too quick of a turn around for that tothanksgiving to Christmas. And I canNOT wait to decorate for Christmas!! The pumpkins are from Michaels--oh! I've also been to Michaels-- and the candleholder is from Hobby Lobby. 

Switched out the yellow flowers for cotton bolls from Home Goods. The white pumpkins are from Hobby Lobby. 

I snagged another barn window from Midland today. I love the dimension they add to the mantle. 

This is the new centerpiece for the kitchen island. The tin and glasses are from Arhaus. Everything else is from Hobby Lobby. 

And then I decided to make a magnolia leaf wreath--just like Joanna!!--and it didn't turn out too bad!

I also found two wall candleholders for the half bath. We haven't hung them up yet, so stay tuned. 


I hope you're enjoying the weather and incoming cooler, crisper days and nights! How do you like to decorate for the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment