Monday, January 13, 2014

La Isla Boni-i-ta

Cannot wait until spring break this year--my family and I will be going to Belize! We took a trip there last year for spring break as well, and I have been itching to get back. Previously, we stayed at Ramon's Village, which has a tiki theme with grass huts and bamboo--right up Big Jim's alley, no doubt.  I absolutely LOVE Ramon's, but we are trying out a condo this time around and live out the week like locals. We will be renting a golf cart; there are very few full-size cars on the island due to necessity of passing over a bridge that will not hold a car.  This is also to help my mom get around since she will still be recovering from total knee replacement surgery.

Although I don't wish for my life to fly by, I can't wait for the next 10 weeks to pass so that I'm laying on the beach! Oh, and we will also be there for my birthday, yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment