Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas At the House

This is my FAVORITE holiday.  I have been "collecting" items for Christmas all year long. Putting it all away made me feel like I didn't have too much, so that's always good.  I didn't realize until making this post that I never took a picture of our tree--sad face.

The presents are actually empty; I just liked the bags


IKEA tabletop Christmas tree = $15!

The gifts boxes are from Meijer. And I drew the tree on the chalkboard :)

Close-up!


I had a good time drawing up this board for the season.  I'm wishing now that I had done the tree and "Silent Night" on one of my smaller boards so I could use it again.  Bummer.

The Christmas spray is live, from Meijer.  The wreath I made in high school and gave to my grandmother. Now it's with me. :)

This is the buffet line for our Polish Christmas Eve dinner.  The food preparation went smoothly thanks, in large part, to my parents.

I'm happy to say that we had a successful first Christmas in our new house--and that everyone fit around the table! God bless us, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment